Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pigs in the Blanket


I had some great help cooking dinner tonight!  Mary Frances made her favorite dish - fruit salad!  She cuts up the bananas and apples and dumps in the grapes and strawberries, etc.  

Chase set the table - plates, spoons, forks, and napkins!  He did such a good job!
And Thomas' job was helping with the pigs in the blanket, but Chase helped too!  It was actually fun!  Cooking with the kids is usually very stressful, but tonight I enjoyed the entire process!  What fun! 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Those little hands are so precious. :) I like it when you share things like this...the cooking and looking for the shirt. Tell Mary Frances I haven't seen her shirt around here, but we'll look next week!

Kris said...

I am cracking up! You are like me when it comes to cooking with the kids and it has been my goal this summer to try and let some of that control go. Some days are better than others!