Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A Cheesy Excuse for Being Late...

I finally had dinner ready early enough tonight so that we didn't have to rush through it to get out of the house in time for Life Group.  We had spaghetti.  Maybe it wasn't the best choice for trying to be quick and easy since it is so messy.  

Anyway, as I was cleaning up and the kids were finishing, one of my brides called.  I talked to her for about 1 minute and came back in the kitchen to discover Chase sitting on top of the table pouring together water, chocolate milk, and parmesan cheese.  I was grossed out at the look of it, and getting on to him while cleaning it up.  I wasn't even looking at the kids as I was telling them we needed to get our shoes on so we could leave and be on time.  

As I looked up I realized that Chase had also topped everyone's heads and ice cream with Parmesan Cheese.  So, off to the bathroom we run for a bath and we were still on time!!  Three cheers for us!!

No comments: