Friday, July 18, 2008

Date Night

Thomas and I had a date tonight!  It was so difficult to leave the house because Mary Frances was devastated that I wasn't taking her.  We date often, and Mary Frances went with me last time.  So, it was Thomas' turn.  Besides, I'm really wanting to spend some time with him before Kindergarten starts.

Anyway...we went to see the Bee Movie up at our park for Movie in the Park.  Our neighborhood has been doing the movie in the park once a month this summer.  It was so much fun.  Everyone took their own lawn chairs and blankets.  There was a free snow cone machine, and the neighborhood swim team sold food as a fund raiser.  It was so much fun, and a beautiful night to do it.  Thomas laid on the blanket with me for a while, and I really enjoyed snuggling with my sweet boy.

No comments: