Saturday, May 05, 2007

Treasure Hunting


Being still and keeping your hands to yourself during a shopping trip is almost impossible for a 3 year old. So, before we left to shop this morning, we made up a "treasure map" of things for Mary Frances to find during the day. She was looking for a red chair, a blue lamp with yellow flowers, a green bench, a pink flamingo, a green duck, a pink pig, and a purple angel. She found it ALL!! So, her reward was a HUGE ice cream cone. It was much more pleasant with her so busy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are the mom of the year.... Where do you come up with such wonderful ideas? You need to write a help book for moms with Toddlers.
From Sarah that works Jessica

Jacqueline said...

Thanks, Sarah! That's actually why I am doing this blog. I'm keeping up with things as easily as I can until I have enough time to actually write a book. Otherwise, I wouldn't remember anything!