Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's Raining, It's Pouring...

Is it morbid that I love rainy days? Of course, accomplishing anything is out the window because all I really want to do is lay around in my pj's! Notice the word WANT in the previous sentence! That's not actually what I do, but the rain does make me slow my pace. AND, on top of that, the scorching sun isn't beating down on us anymore! It's starting to get cooler. It actually feels somewhat like fall today!

Which brings me to my point, I LOVE my seat heater in my van!! Totally random, huh!?! I love to use it on chilly, rainy days! It just makes me feel good! It is my favorite feature in my van! Just thought you'd like to know!

Have a wonderful, rainy day!!

1 comment:

Grandaddy said...

Must run in the family, because I love rainy days as well! I wish we had a screened porch where I could sit and read while it's raining. I even love to watch the lightening and hear the thunder! It reminds me of God's awesome power!