Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Thomas Turns 7

We celebrated Thomas' 7th birthday on Saturday! I can't believe he is 7! The kids have not been having birthday parties this year. So, we invited some friends to the park to play for a little while. However, we did make a special cake! Thomas wanted a "Super Cow" cake. Super Cow is his own creation. So, he drew a picture of exactly what he wanted the cake to look like, and I copied it, even though I like to do much more elaborate cakes!


I also made him a new cow costume since the old one is a size 4! I had fun painting the costume, and the kids gave it to him! They were all so excited! He wore it all day long - even at the park!

We sang Happy Birthday, and had cake at the park. The kids played golf and frisbee, and even the dogs got to come along!
We ended the day with fireworks! Our neighborhood 4th of July Fireworks show was postponed, and the makeup day was his birthday! So, we loaded up at 9:00 Saturday night, and laid on a blanket at the activity center and watched the amazing fireworks! I thought it was a very special day to end a birthday!

No comments: