Wednesday, September 16, 2009

One Last Check

Ray C. drops the kids off at school almost EVERY morning! So, he just told me today about Mary Frances' daily habit!

He said that every day when they get up to the school and just before she gets out of the car, she pulls down the visor and checks herself in the mirror to be sure there is nothing on her face. Yesterday, she pulled it down and said "ooh" when she realized she had a little breakfast still around her mouth! She cracks me up!

I guess what makes it even funnier is that I said, "Where did she get that from? I don't even do that?" Ray C. looked at me and said, "Yes you do! You check the mirror every time you get out of the car!"

Seriously? Is it so normal that I don't even realize that I'm doing it? I wonder what else I do that others have noticed!

1 comment:

Grandaddy said...

And you got it from your Mother!!!