Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Hubby

I just wanted to take a moment to brag on my husband! Here are my TOP TEN reasons why I love Ray C. - in no particular order!!!


1. He spends quality time with each of the kids
2. He takes me on dates regularly
3. He loves people the way God does
4. He is the same person all the time - on stage or off, behind your back or right in front of you
5. He is as adventurous as they come!
6. He wants to make a difference in the world and not just live from one day to the next without purpose
7. He tells me how beautiful I am ALL the time - except not in those exact words!
8. He supports me in what I want to do and what I feel that God is calling me to do
9. He makes me laugh all the time
10. He is the HOTTEST guy I know! Seriously!

I could keep going, but I think you get the idea! I feel so blessed to be his wife!

1 comment:

Grandaddy said...

I think he's a great son-in-law and I'm thankful for the way he takes care of my daughter!!