Thursday, June 28, 2007

Almost There...

We went by to check the house yesterday. We are so excited. It looks so good. We can't wait to move in - but I guess we'll have to!

This is the view driving up to the house. Always good to make a first impression with your back end, huh!? By the way, that reminds me...Do any of you moms realize that's what we do when we push strollers around? I mean, if no one helps you in the door (usually its a glass door - so everyone can see your rear-end before you even enter) ya back up to the door, press your butt up against it (so it will look bigger to those on the other side - as if showing it first wasn't bad enough), and open the door with it so you can then spin the stroller around and show everyone the face that goes with the butt they've already been acquainted with! Then, of course, all those people listen to you pleading with your kids throughout the store to be patient, come back, and to put down the glass pitcher!!! They're thinking, oh, that must be the butt lady!! Don't you love being a mom!?! I just joined the gym. Hopefully, I'll make a "smaller" impression soon!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Hilarious!!! Who would've thought?! I'll be careful about this now...if I don't have to show my butt first I won't! Ha! The house is GORGEOUS!!!!! The trees, grass, and walkway are just beautiful...they add so much! Can't wait to see it in person!

Jawan said...

Yes, I love the description about your butt. I have the same "problem". I often wonder why all stores don't install automatic opening doors for the handicapped and moms with strollers. The house is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Nice. Thanks for that little reminder. That is almost as great as knowing how many people I unknowingly flash when Emma is pulling my shirt down without me realizing it.

Anonymous said...

Awww Jacqueline...your house is B-E-A-utiful...You guys deserve it!