Thursday, June 28, 2007

God Lives Here!!

As I walked passed the kids playing today, I overheard Mary Frances say "God needs his raincoat." So, I backed up to see where God was! Lo, and behold, Luke Skywalker is God!!! I asked why they thought he was God (they definitely were thinking it was a God figurine). They said because he was so big, and I must admit, if I was going to pick out a toy that represents how I view God, this would be at the top of my list. I have this idea that He is Big, strong, and blonde! I don't know why, but that's the image! What's even greater is that a family in our new church loaned us some toys while we are camping out without our things, and this toy was one of them! So, I guess you could say, as soon as we arrived at church, someone shared God with us!! Chase loves the dog next door. This is ASTRO! Whenever he sees the dog he says, "Mama, Dog, MY!!" We argue over whose dog it is, but he will not give it up! The dog loves him too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet....kids say the funniest things. I can't wait until Brock starts talking!