Saturday, June 23, 2007

Balancing in Gymnastics

Well, we just jumped right in! Mary Frances and Thomas started gymnastics on Wednesday. They loved it, and I was so impressed with how well they behaved. They sat when they were supposed to and did what Coach Frank told them to (the best a 3 and 4 year old could be expected to). I had a wonderful time watching them and getting to know the other moms. This place is going to be so great for us all, as soon as we get over the culture shock and convenience overload. We went from having to drive 75 miles to Wal-Mart to seeing one every couple of miles in addition to all of the other options: McDonald's, Gyms galore, Hobby Lobby,.... The list goes on and on. You name it and there is at least one within 5 miles! It is really overwhelming for us right now! But we love it!

1 comment:

Jawan said...

Hey Jacqueline! So good to hear from you...how's Texas in comparison to Florida (I think that's where you all were, right?). Just as hot? Your house is beautiful! I'll let you know when our little girl arrives. I'm never early so I imagine I'll not have a single contraction until my due date or later, even though it's my third baby!