Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Anniversary Celebration...

Today, we celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary! Wow! I don't feel old enough to have been married for 9 years and to have 3 kids! It was a chaotic day but we spent it together! We opened a bank account, visited our incomplete new house, played at the playground, and went back and forth from the church for several reasons - camp for kids, kitchen utensils, gymnastics, etc. After a hectic day of running around, we dropped off all the kids at our friends' house with 2 babysitters to care for all 5 kids. Then, we all went out to eat. But first, Ray C. surprised me by taking me to the chapel in the church where we renewed our wedding vows.

Renewing our vows was very special. Our friend Mike is one of the pastors at the same church, and he officiated! It was so nice to repeat our vows and renew our commitment to one another. I am so grateful for a husband who loves me so much and is attracted to me. I am thankful that He loves the Lord and considers me a partner in ministry. God has been so good to us, and I am looking forward to what He has planned for our future. And of course, his good looks don't hurt either!! :)

No comments: