Thursday, June 21, 2007

I've been overheard...

...saying the following interesting things as people I called have picked up the phone and not even gotten out hello...

* ...did you wet your pants? (Her answer was "No! Who is this?")

* ...would you lick the bathroom floor? (Luckily that was my mom!)

*...I've gotta go! The baby's in the oven (He was really in the drawer under the oven, but that was the best I could get out quickly!! That person called my husband immediately and said he might want to come home!)

I'm sure I can add to this as the weeks go by!! I just thought it was funny since the wetting your pants thing recently happened and brought up other similar memories!*

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love you. You are the best sister ever. I hope you had a great first few days in Houston. I am so excited for you. Call me if you need anything. Mama and I are going to Papa's tomorrow.
Love,
Jessrica