Sunday, June 24, 2007

Our new life.....

This is just our temporary home until ours is ready .... hopefully next week!
The kids are ready for church! I realized this afternoon that I should have saved these clothes for next week -- fourth of July -- red, white, and blue!! Oh well, who will remember, right? Aren't they cute?
Adele and Mary Frances playing dress-up. Mary Frances is Barbie! Mary Frances LOVES having girls to play with and dress up with! It makes me want to cry that she is so happy!
Chase is having fun too! He and Elizabeth were playing a game that blew butterflies in the air, and they were belly-laughing! It was so precious! He still doesn't want me to be far away, though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I work with Jessica at Northeast Georgia Cancer Care- she has talked about you so often over the past year I feel like I know you. When I ask about you this morning- she gave me your web address. I have to say I don't know you, but I laughed and felt moved by what you see through your childrens eyes and how that it relates to God- I look forward to checking in again. Your family will be in my prayers- as you begin a new journey.