Sunday, July 15, 2007

Buck Teeth Barbie


This is not a freak picture! This is a freak sheep! This is Barbie the boy! The woman who raised "Barbie" (named for the type of sheep that she is and obviously not her beauty), kept her inside her house with diapers on! Hmmm.....So, the farm got her, named her Barbie, and then found out she is a he! So, Barbie has quite a story behind her dashing smile!

I couldn't decide which picture showed off her beautiful teeth better. They both make me laugh hysterically. So, I thought I'd share them both! I hope you enjoy! By the way, I'm sure Barbie is a wonderful guy whom God cares about very much. Sorry for making fun of her or him, but I got a good laugh today and I really hope you do too. I think he is strong enough in his masculinity to handle it! After all, a male named Barbie has got to be strong!

No comments: