Sunday, July 08, 2007

Living Out of the Box...

The fun thing about moving is there are loads of boxes to play with. The kids have used them for all types of things. Tonight, they are sleeping in one!!! Don't worry! I didn't close them in. They are safe. You all are probably thinking I am crazy at this point for letting my kids slide down the stairs in boxes and now they are sleeping in one! Well, I think their babysitters think so. Anyway, why not? Let's live life to the fullest. Didn't you always want to slide down the stairs on a box? They really are safe. I want them to use their imaginations.... Sometimes you get hurt when you take risks but usually not as bad if someone is watching out for you, right!?! So, go do something you always wanted to do. Just be responsible! Where I am going with this.....?
Gotta love a GOODWILL deal! I found this precious stars and stripes dress last week for $2! Mary Frances was so cute in it. We had a great 4th hanging out with some new friends in our new neighborhood and then at our good friends' house for dinner and fireworks. The kids had a blast all day, and I barely did anything with them because they were so busy with the other kids!
Thomas discovered that singing can be a type of praying all on his own! This is Chris Tomlin's song "Indescribable." What a sweetheart - Thomas, that is!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love this! What a great Mommy and Daddy these 3 have! I LOVE YOU!!!