Thursday, July 26, 2007

Can you say Independent?

We went to our new neighborhood "water park" this week and had a blast. There is so much to do there. The kids love it. And, of course, mine are such social bugs, that any kid is a potential new friend. So, we always come home with new friends. Anyway, as you can imagine, keeping up with 3 preschoolers at a pool is not easy. I wouldn't even try it if it weren't for the 4-5 lifeguards always on duty. They make me feel much better. So, we go and have fun. Well, I was watching Chase "swim" in the 6" deep water when I looked over and saw the lifeguard walking away from Thomas. Thomas appeared to be fine. So, I went to the lifeguard and asked what happened. Thomas piped in, "He tried to help me, but I told him I could do it by myself!" And he did! I still don't know exactly what happend, but he was wearing arm wings and one must have come off somehow! Its time for him to get rid of those things anyway, but he insists he won't do it until he's 5! I'm holding him to it!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sounds like everyone is having fun! I can't wait to join you!!