Sunday, July 15, 2007

GIRLS!!??!!

It seems that Chase has his eye on a certain little 2 year old in his Sunday school class! How can this be? He is not quite 2 himself! What does a 2 year old feel that attracts them to someone so young? Of course, I know it is completely different from what we feel as we get older, but what is it that attracts him to one particular person? There are several girls in his class. What is it that interests him? Wouldn't you love to be inside his head?

Anyway, her name is Tara. Last week, he recognized her in the hallway in the nursery and ran to her and gave her a BIG hug. I didn't even know who she was, but then I realized she is the daughter of one of my new friends! So, when I picked him up from Sunday school today, the teachers told me that they thought he had a crush on Tara. I hadn't even mentioned last week to them!! They said he had been making eyes and smiling at her all morning ! Little flirt! Thomas overheard the teachers telling me, and he said, "I want to go in there and see her!!" He had to get a look at Chase's little crush!

No comments: