Sunday, July 08, 2007

Our little Evangelist

Mary Frances loves girls - young, old, big, small - she loves them all! So, she makes lots of friends when we go out. She will walk up to anyone and ask them to play or talk to her. So, it was very natural for her, in Boston Market today, to walk up to a pretty girl in line and hold her hand. She drug her over to the table we were all sitting at. I said, "Did she just bring you over here?" And she said, "Yes! Actually I was at your church this morning." I assume she recognized Ray C. from the service. Anyway, it was her first time at the church. So, I told her we were hanging out with the group she would want to get involved in. They invited her to Bible Study this week, and she said she would be there! Can you believe that? Mary Frances is already serving the Lord with her hospitality. I truly believe that was a "little" divine appointment!

7/11 UPDATE: RAY C. WENT TO FUSION TONIGHT (THAT'S THE YOUNG ADULTS' MINISTRY) AND SAW KRISTEN, THE GIRL MARY FRANCES PULLED OUT OF LINE. SHE TOLD RAY C. THAT SHE WOULDN'T EVEN BE THERE IF IT WASN'T FOR MARY FRANCES! DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THE WAY GOD WORKS! I KNOW I DO!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yes, that's great!! I guess no one commented on the skirt incident to your husband, huh?