Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Disclaimer/Apology

My husband read my blog last night and was concerned about something I wrote regarding the "taco truck" (which a Texan friend has informed me are referred to, here, as roach coaches)! Anyhow, I wrote something about roaches coming out of the woodwork and mentioned that was what the workers do when the truck comes by. I did not in any way intend to offend someone or make someone seem like less of a person. So, if you had a little twitch when you read that, I am sorry! I was so carried away with my writing that I did not realize how it sounded! Please forgive me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear Jacqueline!! I am so glad to "catch up" with you through this blog. I was thinking of you and just spent 20 minutes enjoying your wonderful recap of your life/joys/struggles/triumphs! What a blessing you are settled! And the Lord obviously has great plans for you there. I know the reasons you were on the island are slowly starting to reveal themselves to you - lessons are like that...best learned in hindsight!! Ha!
Miss you and love you! Keep singing to those kids, I wish you could sing me a lullaby!! All is well on this end :)
God bless!
Michelle