Thursday, August 23, 2007

Trying New Things

My sister is coming, next week, to stay with us for three months! I am so excited about her coming, and for all those wondering, so is my husband! She quit her job and is leaving her friends and our parents behind for a new adventure. Of course, she will keep in touch with them, but it is starting to hit home!! I was just reading her blog realizing that we are both going through a time of mourning about moving on and relying on each other to help us through.

I blogged last night about the kids going to preschool and about how nervous I am about it being quiet, but I know Jessica will be here. So, I am counting on her to help me through the first few days! At the same time, she is looking forward to being with us and having a new adventure while nervous about leaving what she has known for so long!

Thank you Lord for sisters! Life is not meant to be lived alone! Here's to the adventure, Jes!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You're the best sister!