Friday, August 24, 2007

X Marks the Spot...

You may need to click on this picture to see it more clearly!
You should see Black permanent marker X's on EVERY one of my new kitchen cabinets within the reach of a nearly 5 year old, my stainless steel dishwasher and refrigerator !!! Actually, you SHOULDN'T see them, but unfortunately, you will! I did when I came home yesterday from being gone 15 minutes!! This is what happens when you turn away for a few minutes of peace when there are 3 preschoolers in the house! Fortunately, permanent marker doesn't stand up to the MAGNIFICENT MAGIC ERASER! If you have kids, BUY ONE NOW!!!

By the way, this is Chase "cheese-ing" fro the camera because it's fun! He had no idea what I was taking a picture of, although he did watch his big brother make all the X's! The explanation: Thomas was marking all the things that were in the wrong place and needed to move upstairs!?!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh Jacqueline, I'm so sorry! I will help clean up anything that the magic eraser doesn't clean up!

Jessica said...

You've probably figured this out already...everything at your beach house WAS upstairs. :) I know it doesn't make right what Thomas did, but I am convinced that many things kids do we can figure out WHY. (Did he see at any point you making changes in the house? You were writing on boxes where they needed to go, right?) And we do know that Thomas is a little OCD...he'd been closing cabinet doors since he could "cruise." And Aunt Jessie thinks he has a high IQ like his namesake.

Jessica said...

Now it's time for a picture of the Magic Eraser and plug for their amazing product! You should write to them!

Anonymous said...

Jessica told me all about this and although it's not really all that funny, I laughed out loud on this one. Hope my favorite little Texas family is doing well.
XOXO-
Lulu