Thursday, August 02, 2007

I'm Back...

Friends, it has been a busy two weeks, but my house is starting to feel like a home! For the first time in 2 years, I have color!!!! I've always said thank you when people complimented my house, but I realized last night that they are actually complimenting my taste! I picked this stuff out - well Ray C, did pick out the amazing floors on his own - but I look around and think, I did a pretty good job! I love my house!! I am so happy to be here! I feel like pinching myself. I feel like a princess in a castle. My God has been so good to me. I ask Him daily to not let me forget what an incredible gift this house is to us. We certainly did not do anything to deserve it. I am teaching the children that it is a gift from God and that we must take good care of what He has given us! "To whom much is given, much is expected!" I don't know why God chose us for this job - to minister to the people in this area and to live in such a beautiful place, but I intend to honor Him in all I do! God, thank you! Show us how we can bless others!

No comments: