Saturday, August 23, 2008

...and...cue the tears...

There isn't much to say. My sweet Thomas is going to Kindergarten. I know it sounds silly, but I feel like my heart is being ripped out of my chest and there's nothing I can do about it. Of course, I wouldn't dare keep him away from it. He is going to have so much fun, and I will be fine, but right now, I can't imagine dropping him off and letting him walk away alone. Can he seriously get to class? I can barely get him in the store while he's holding my hand!! I know there will be people to guide him, but still..

Ah.....he's going to be gone ALL day!! He's going to be at school, away from me, the majority of his time awake every day. It is more than I can bear to think about...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm sad too!!! I cannot believe my sweet Thomas is going to Kindergarten tomorrow. Can he really be that old? I hope you have a great day. I will be thinking about you. I love you tons.