Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A few updates with pictures...

Summer is almost over! I can't believe it! We are so excited about school starting...and scared all at the same time! Kindergarten? Seriously? That's another blog entry. Here are a few pics from the last few weeks.Mary Frances loves weddings, like most little girls. While we were visiting my family, my mom pulled out her own wedding dress and let Mary Frances dress up. We had so much taking pictures with everyone, but I love this one! It will definitely be in a frame when I finally get to Walmart to print it out!


This is Monkey Bizness! For my non-Texas friends and family, this is a "jumping place" kids go to just for a few hours of fun. A lot of kids have their birthday parties at these places! (HINT: It would be a GREAT business in an area that doesn't have something like this!!)
Mary Frances climbing the inflatable wall! Go, girl, go!
Look at the tomato I grew!! Hmmm... I think I did something wrong!?! Unfortunately, they're all this size!
Let me introduce you to the monster that now lives in my backyard!! WHAT WAS I THINKING??? Do you see this thing compared to my house? It is almost embarassing. Luckily, my neighbors love it and were wondering why we didn't already have one! I even need the chair to get up on it! Actually, the theory is great! We have decided to make exercise part of our morning routine in order to help Thomas concentrate better at school. So, the trampoline will be an easy way to do that. Some days will ride bikes. Other days we'll walk or run. Other days, we'll do like we did this morning...jumping jacks, running in place, push-ups, and sit ups - whatever it takes to get the wiggles out and burn off some energy!!

7 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Yeah, that thing is huge. I hope you don't get a call from the Homeowner's Association! Ha! But it's a ton of fun! I LOVE trampolines!

We do have places like Monkey Bizness. They are called "Pump It Up" around here. Actually, I think there is a Pump It Up on Fry Road down towards Katy.

Do the tomatoes taste good?

Laurie said...

I think the last time I was on a trampoline I was at the house down the street from yours. I decided to do a front flip and my braces "ate" my knee! I still have the scar...oh well it's a memory! :)

Jessica said...

Ha! Laurie, maybe you were jumping off the two-story playhouse onto the trampoline. I can't believe we didn't get hurt more than we did!

Barbara Bobo said...

Do what? I keep hearing about these things my kids did that I didn't know about. Anything else you three would like to fess up to? Mrs. Bobo

Jessica said...

Let's see...I remember Jacqueline and Laurie doing something to the black labs that I wasn't supposed to talk about; eating all the M&M's out of your Mason jar; playing in the nasty creek...that's all I can remember right now!

Jacqueline said...

I plead the 5th!!! I don't recall any of that!! What are you talking about with the labs? Would it have something to do with "It's just nerves!!!"? Hmm... Better talk to Laura Sue about that one!! :)We were good girls. No trouble here!