Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Evange-tainer

Keith Coast is an evangelist/entertainer who calls himself the "evangetainer" or "entertangelist". Anyway, he did the "Back to School Bash" at Foundry last night. It was so much fun. He was hilarious and he did some fun magic tricks that kept the children entertained for over an hour! That's when you know someone's good, huh?At the end, he blew up a 6 ft. balloon and climbed in - his whole body was in the balloon. It was very entertaining. While he was in the balloon, he blew up some smaller balloons like the heart Thomas is holding above. At the end of the show, as he was wrapping up, Thomas ran up on stage, grabbed the heart (as the guy stopped to watch), and then ran back and gave the heart to me!! I almost cried at his thoughtfulness. It was obvious the only thing on his mind was getting that heart just for me! What a sweetheart!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

OH my goodness. That is the sweetest thing I've heard in a long time. Jacqueline, you and Ray C. are doing such a wonderful job. It is obvious Thomas has the same heart as you--you know what I mean. See why I think you're so wonderful!! I love you Jacqueline!