Saturday, August 02, 2008

Together Again


I love getting to visit with my friend Laurie when I come back to Athens. We've been friends since elementary school, and I love to catch up with her. Her brother and sister-in-law have 5 kids. So, she is often in town helping out. She came over several times - each with a different child. Mary Frances and Drew hit it off. Actually, they liked each other last time they met 2 years ago. But this time, they were stuck on each other. He saved her a seat at Chick-fil-a, and when asked what she wanted to drink, she said, "Whatever Drew's having!" We enjoyed watching them together!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I LOVED getting to visit with you so much these last few weeks. It is always so nice to see an old friend and be able to pick up exactly where you left off...that's true friendship!
Love you girl!

Barbara Bobo said...

I am so glad you and Laurie were able to get together. Loved the pictures you have posted. Jacqueline you are a beautiful young woman, inside and out. Your parents are so proud, Ray C is one lucky guy and those kids have an awesome mom. Your family is beautiful. Tell your folks I said hello and Jessica too. I have not seen her in forever. She looks gorgeous too. Love you all. Mrs. B