Monday, August 25, 2008

We Made It....


After an entire day of watching the clock and wondering what my little one was doing, he is finally back home with ME!!! He had a blast, and he can't wait to go back tomorrow! The bus was about 15 minutes late since it is the first day, but not a problem!
Do you think he had fun or what?
This isn't Thomas, but I took the picture because Ray C. is on the bus!!! He's riding the bus the first three days to help the kids get off on the right stops!! What a relief for me, and Thomas loved it too, of course!

3 comments:

Bret said...

Yeah - you all survived the 1st day! CONGRATS!!
Brettaigne

PS - I love reading your blog!!!

Kris said...

I am so glad you survived..I watched the clock the whole day too! They need fly cameras on the wall so us mommy's can check in on our babies. Of course our kids could care less. Tate is sad Monday is a holiday and asked if she could go anyway!

Jessica said...

Aw!!! What was Thomas saying to you in the video? Can you post it on your channel for me? I love you!