Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten

All summer long we have talked about putting Thomas on an exercise routine before school each day to burn some energy and help him focus more! So, we are off to a great start. We started the day with a bike ride around the block and several running laps around the cul-de-sac!
So excited, he can hardly stand it!
He did not understand why he couldn't ride the bus to school. He said, "Well, you don't have to walk me in. I know where to go." He just couldn't shake us fast enough, I guess!
Little sister seemed a little sad to let him go. She is not looking forward to playing at quiet time by herself! Of course, Thomas was ready to get going. He put his lunch, snack, and water away as soon as we arrived, then sat down in his seat and colored! Such a model student!! :)
Some people are more ready to let go than others - that would be Thomas!
This is where I left him. The only view I have to think about for the next SEVEN hours!!!! I'm okay! He's THRILLED!! I can't wait to pick him up at the bus stop to see what he thought!

No comments: