Saturday, August 02, 2008

On the Town

Jessica took us out last night and exhausted us! She wanted us to see a normal weekend in her life, and it was exciting. We hit FOUR different parties! We started with dinner at the Last Resort - one of my favorites in downtown Athens.

Then we went to a Grand Opening for a friend who is a GREAT photographer in the area who just opened her studio!
After the grand opening, we went to a birthday party for one of Jessica's friends and had a great time visiting. Since we are such extroverts, it didn't matter that we didn't know anyone before we got there!! Ray C. even got to battle someone on guitar hero!

We finished out our night at the 40 Watt downtown watching our friend Gray play with his band, Part Bear. It was so much fun to hear him and watch him play. I couldn't understand a word he said, but he was very entertaining!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you came out with me! I had a great time showing you and RC off to my friends. I always want to hang out with just you two-so I was happy to entertain you! I love you, JES